Cowart's Common Room
Sink tidy

If this was beside my sink I'd think it was 'Un-Tidy'.

Uploaded Image

This is a ceramic rubber glove 'sink tidy' that Not on The High Street are advertising on their newsletter.
Just wondered what you thought and if you would buy one?

Posted at 17th Sep 2010 - 09:44AM   Posted by CalicoKate   Sink tidy Comments: 8

Arosebyanyothername's Avatar Yes, anything to keep my sink tidy. Does it scrub it out, as well?Very HappyVery Happy

Posted by: Arosebyanyothername on 17th Sep 2010 at 09:59AM

Jaynebeth's Avatar I quite like it but I think it will be just one of those things which end up cluttering my window cill rather than be used for purpose

Posted by: Jaynebeth on 17th Sep 2010 at 10:10AM

Westerwitch's Avatar Ooooooo I LOVE it. . . . Would be scared of breaking it though. Would love to put it in our rental cottage.

Posted by: Westerwitch on 17th Sep 2010 at 10:25AM

Westerwitch's Avatar Does it come with soap suds, or are they extra? Shocked

Posted by: Westerwitch on 17th Sep 2010 at 10:26AM

CalicoKate's Avatar Soap suds def extra! How funny, I looked at this and thought "WHAT???Shocked How awful!!" Laughingand there you all wanting one Rolling Eyes Well it costs 22 and is by Yoyo Ceramics.

Posted by: CalicoKate on 17th Sep 2010 at 02:28PM

Milla's Avatar don't get what bit it is? is it a ceramic glove? in which case what does it do?? Just holds a tea towel in place? surely not! Question

Posted by: Milla on 17th Sep 2010 at 04:15PM

Cait's Avatar UGH!

Posted by: Cait on 17th Sep 2010 at 10:32PM

CalicoKate's Avatar Cait - Am so relived by your response!!
Milla - Yes it is a ceramic glove, I think to hold your scourer and dish cloth!

Posted by: CalicoKate on 20th Sep 2010 at 09:21PM

Please login to comment

Sorry you must be logged in to post a comment